Green and Clean with Essential Oils Recipes Tear Sheet Pad
Cleaning supplies can be hazardous to your health, your children and pets, pollute the environment, contaminate septic tanks, cause safety issues for refuse workers, and there is no proof they are any more effective. According to a WebMD article, “These products don’t work any better than their natural or non-toxic counterparts, and they damage the environment and potentially place our long-term health at risk.”
These 2-sided sheets are chock full of information:
- Toxin information in commercially produced cleaning products
- Identifying toxic cleaners in your home
- Supporting factual evidence from the EPA, WebMD and the Environmental Impact Assessment Review Journal
- Cost of cleaning supplies
- Ways that cleaning supplies are hazardous
- Natural cleaning ingredients and their benefits
- DIY - 10 Green & Clean Spray Recipes (leather, the loo, bedbugs, linens, yoga mat, goo-be-gone, stains, mold, wood polish, glass & window). Don't forget matching "Green and Clean" labels to compliment your recipes!
- 13 DIY household recipes for whole house, kitchen, laundry and bath
To make all 10 of the Cleaning Spray Recipes, you'll need the following items:
- Olive Oil, White Vinegar, Rubbing Alcohol, Distilled Water, Carrier Oil
- Essential Oils: Arborvitae or Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Oregano, Melaleuca, Peppermint
Creative ideas for using this Tear Sheet Pad:
These can be used in a Cleaning "Make & Take" Workshop setting as well. This product is ideal for those looking to detox their environment, new moms, spring cleaning and more. Tear pad sheets can be used as handouts during events. When meeting someone new interested in oils, give them a tear sheet so they can see how easy it is to incorporate oils into a cleaning routine.