Fido & Felix Make & Take Workshop Kit - VERSION 1
~VERSION 1 KIT CALLS FOR doTERRA SPECIFIC BLENDS~
This Make & Take Kit has 10 recipe sheets, 11 label sheets (110 labels), 10 table tents, 20 invitations and instruction sheet for holding workshops with up to 10 attendees!
“Taking Care of Man's Best Friends”
With recipes developed with Janet Roark, DVM, this kit for your dog or cat makes it easy to whip up some spray blends using just a few simple ingredients along with beneficial essential oils! This kit is a fun and useful compliment for dog or cat essential oil classes.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget (read our Insider Tips blog here!) by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free spray bottle to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Don't want to hold a class or want a small DIY version of this kit? Visit our DIY section!Make & Take 1 or all 10 Spray Recipes including:
- Seasonal Threats
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations (not mailable postcards)
- 11 White waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 10 designs (for 2 oz Spray Bottles) = 110 labels!!
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Spray Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 oz Fine Mist Spray bottles
- Essential Oils - Arborvitae, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile (can substitute Frankincense), Sandalwood, Vetiver, Wild Orange, Protective Blend (omit Lemon, Peppermint and Orange if making blends for use on Cats)
- Additives - Distilled Water, Carrier Oil, Colloidal Silver, Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother), Aloe Vera Juice, Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel, Dish Soap
- Dispensing tools - Tablespoons, Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels