This DIY Kit has 1 recipe sheet, 1 label sheet and 10 glass bottles for you to make your own!
“Taking Care of Mans Best Friends”
With recipes developed with Janet Roark, DVM, this kit for your dog or cat makes it easy to whip up some spray blends using just a few simple ingredients along with beneficial essential oils!
Make & Take all 10 Spray Recipes including:
- Seasonal Threats
- 1 Waterproof Bottle Label Sheet containing all 10 designs
- 1 Spray Recipe Sheet
- 10 Amber Glass 2 oz Fine Mist Spray Bottles
- Essential Oils - Cardamom, Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile (can substitute Frankincense), Sandalwood, Vetiver, Orange (omit Lemon, Peppermint and Orange if making blends for use on Cats)
- Additives - Distilled Water, Carrier Oil, Colloidal Silver, Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother), Aloe Vera Juice, Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel, Dish Soap
- Dispensing tools - Tablespoons, Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels
This video was recorded LIVE on July 7, 2016 on our Facebook page.