Essential Oil Perfumes Tear Sheet Pad
Use this tear pad of 25 sheets as an informative supplement for your Essential Perfumes Make & Take event or give to those interested in essential oils to showcase their versatility and fun.
Perfumes can be intoxicating, seductive, and evoke certain emotions or memories. However, there is a dark side to the perfume industry to which many are not aware. To protect trade secrets, commercial perfume manufacturers are permitted to withhold disclosing ingredients; many of which are potentially hazardous synthetic chemicals (mostly petrochemicals).
These 2-sided sheets are chock full of information:
- Toxin information in commercially produced fragrance products
- Effects of commercially produced fragrances
- Common organic components of perfumes
- What are essential oils?
- Aromatic profiles of fragrances
- Fragrance wheel
- Popular fragrance profiles for men
- DIY - Make your own Signature Perfume blend instructions
- 3 DIY perfume recipes (2 are unisex)
- Perfume composition
- Top Notes
- Middle Notes
- Base Notes
Creative Ideas for Using this Tear Sheet Pad:
These can be used as a handout during the "Essential Perfumes" Make & Take Workshop setting. This product is ideal for those looking for natural, non-toxic perfumes or to showcase the fun and variety of essential oil uses. When meeting someone new interested in oils, give them a tear sheet so they can see the many benefits of making their own natural perfumes.
This video was recorded LIVE on June 30, 2016 on our Facebook page.