Body Balms DIY Kit
With recipes by Certified Aromatherapist, Aimee Budd, we developed 9 popular body balm blend recipes!
Recipes conform to the recommended standard dilution ratio of 3% for adults (according also to top aromatherapists in the world) for occasional or short term use.
Make all 9 Body Balm Recipes including:
- BREATHE - helps maintain clear airways
- BUGS - effective insect repellent
- CHAPPED - adds moisture to skin
- CRAMPS - helps minimize menstrual cycle discomfort
- DEODORANT - minimizes underarm odor
- MOISTURE - promotes personal lubrication and moisture
- MUSCLES - assists with mild discomfort associated with an active lifestyle or strain
- SALVE - promotes natural cleansing, protects against environmental threats and assists with skin recovery
- STOMACH - helps reduce occasional nausea and promotes healthy digestion
- 1 Waterproof Bottle Label Sheet containing all 9 designs
- 1 2-sided Recipe Tear Sheet
- 9 Twist up 2 oz Tubes
NOTE: Recommended maximum filling temperature is 145°. Filling with a base or solution that is too warm can and will warp the plastic materials inside the tube and damage the mechanisms. These containers are not "water tight," so pouring too warm will also cause leaking. A small amount of the oils and/or mixture will probably seep out from the bottom. Once cooled, simply wipe clean any mixture on outside of tube.
Use with your own brand of oils!To make all 9 of the body balms recipes, you'll need the following items:
- Coconut Oil
- Carrier Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- Essential Oils - Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Thyme, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang