The Bath Bombs market is exploding! With soothing salts, fizzing bubbles and aromatherapeutic benefits, bath time has never been so enjoyable! These fizzy and fun additions to your bath can be as unique as you. Have fun customizing with different shapes, colors, additives and beneficial essential oils!
Save money and create your own luxurious bath bombs. These are so very inexpensive and easy to make - you’ll soon be a bath bomb making machine. Bath bombs are a safe way to enjoy essential oils in the bath that also benefit your skin and muscles.
Some creative ideas for gift giving:
- Craft Shows
- Mother’s Day
- College Students
- Bridal Shower
- Wedding Shower
- Valentine’s Day
- Young Kids
- Christmas Gifts
- Door Prizes
- Host Gifts
- Creative ideas for gifting bath bombs throughout the year
- Natural & beneficial ingredients
- Customize your bath bombs
- Bath Bomb base recipe
- 10 Bath Bomb Blends - Relax, Respiratory, Energy, Sleep, Luxury, Playtime (for kids), Romance, Zen, Spa and Dry Skin
Use with your own brand of oils!
To make all 10 of the Bath Bomb recipes, you'll need the following items:
- Essential Oils: Basil, Bergamot, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Roman Chamomile (or Vetiver), Rosemary, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
- Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Corn Starch,Epsom Salts, Water, melted Coconut Oil
- Bath Bomb mold
Use this 2-sided tear sheet of 25 sheets as a perfect stand alone for a Bath Bomb themed Make & Take Workshop. Everyone loves Bath Bombs but they are especially popular right now with 20-somethings.
Those hosting a workshop with multiple attendees can download free gift tags, invitations, images, powerpoint and more on our "Freebies Page"
Read how to make your own natural food coloring!