- Due to high demand and low inventory this product MAY be back ordered and not ship until early to mid December.
- Holds six 1 oz or 2 oz bottles
- Made in the USA
- Steel, powder-coated black metal
- Measures 10.5" in length x 1 3/4" tall
- Mounting hardware included
Measuring 10.5 inches in length, this rack holds 6 - 1 or 2 oz round spray or dropper bottles. Each bottle has its own space to sit snuggly in the rack. The holes measure 1.6" in diameter. These are excellent for mounting inside cabinet doors and we'll include the screws. I love mine because I can easily read the labels and the bottles don't jiggle when I open the cabinets. We now keep oils tucked discretely away in different rooms of the house and mix and match the different racks according to the oils we use in different areas of our home.
Hardware is included. They are #6 3/4" phillips screws with plastic inserts for drywall installation. In wood, they can be screwed directly in, with possible pilot hole needed depending on the application. For sheet metal, pilot hole is needed but these screws are rated for sheet metal.