12 Sprays of Christmas Make & Take Workshop Kit
This Make & Take Kit has 10 recipe sheets, 11 label sheets (132 labels), 12 table tents, 20 invitations and instruction sheet for holding workshops with up to 10 attendees!
“It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!”
There is no doubt that certain smells remind you of the holidays… spiced apple cider, peppermint, and pine trees! You’ll want several of these to keep on hand in bathrooms, guest rooms, your bedroom and nearby; especially when entertaining to spread holiday cheer and make your place smell like Christmas!
Many products are available on the market that help with home fragrance. However, many of the scented candles, plug-ins and other odor masking spray products can be toxic and harmful to your health due to the chemicals and artificial scents. Save money, reduce the chemical load in your home and have fun making your own holiday air fresheners out of essential oils! Made with several beneficial ingredients, these natural air fresheners will be sure to provide the perfect holiday scent while keeping your home smelling lovely for the holidays and chemical-free.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget (read our Insider Tips blog here!) by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free spray bottle to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Don't want to hold a class or want a small DIY version of this kit? Visit our DIY section!
Make & Take 1 or all 12 Spray Recipes including:
- Gifts of the Magi - A warm, clean, spicy, woodsy blend of Frankincense and Myrrh
- Dashing through the Pines - A light, herbal & pine tree blend of White Fir, Cypress and Cedarwood
- Peppermint Stick - Sharp, cool Peppermint made of Holiday Blend and Peppermint
- Merry & Bright - True essence of the holidays in a bottle! Blend of Protective Blend and Cardamom
- Warm Winter Chai - A woody, spicy blend reminiscent of Chai Tea made of Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, Black Pepper and Cinnamon
- Carols by the Fire - Soothing, fresh, warm & woodsy — bring out the chestnuts! Blend of Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Myrrh and Cypress
- Gingerbread Cookies - Just like grandma used to bake! Blend of Ginger, Clove and Cinnamon
- Tannenbaum Forest - Reminiscent of an earthy, woody, pine forest covered in snow blend of White Fir, Grapefruit and Frankincense
- Christmas Potpourri - Refreshing hints of cool Cinnamon, White Fir, Clove Rosemary and Wild Orange
- Spiced Hot Cider - Warm & spicy delight blend of Cinnamon, Wild Orange and Clove
- Holy Nativity - Cool, fresh pine with a hint of cinnamon blend of Holiday Blend and Cassia
- Vanilla Spice - Warm vanilla & spicy cinnamon blend made of Invigorating Blend and Cinnamon
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations (not mailable postcards)
- 11 Waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 12 designs (for 2 oz Spray Bottles) = 132 labels!!
- 12 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Spray Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 oz Spray bottles
- Essential Oils - Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cassia, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Myrrh, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, White Fir, Wild Orange BLENDS: Holiday Blend, Invigorating Blend, Protective Blend (find brand equivalents here)
- Dispensing tools - Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels
Hosting a "12 Sprays of Christmas" Make & Take Class? We're here to help you have a successful class! We have tips, event description, powerpoint presentation, images, supporting link resources and much more!