Terms & Conditions
License to Limit Usage & Copyright
All content from this site are automatically covered by U.S Copyright Laws governing online copyright and the DCMA (Digital Copyright Millennium Act) as unique and protecting the rights of authorship and intellectual property exclusively held by studio1c.com.
We are Wellness Advocate who receives bonuses and commissions from the company. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Types of information we collect
We may collect two types of information from users of our Site: "Personally Identifiable Information" which is information that can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity (such as name, e-mail address, user name) and "Aggregate Information" which is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services that cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, IP address, and other similar information).
We collect information from you:
• When you register for an account, we collect your name, a user name, a password.
• When you visit the site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), your "IP Address," the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on the Site, including what web pages you visit or share, what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on the Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the Site performance and services.
How we use your information
We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Site and your User experience:
o We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
o Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs or questions.
• To send periodic emails and marketing materials:
• The email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their services. Such addresses may also be used to respond to Users, and/or other requests or questions. By creating an account on the Site, Users are opting-in to our mailing list, and may receive emails that may include update, marketing items or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or mail, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
Your personal information
We will NOT share, rent, sell, or lease, your personal contact information to anyone.
We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or other public agencies if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime. Finally, we may disclose information if there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in connection with a proposed or consummated corporate reorganization, such as a merger or acquisition, to the extent permitted by law.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures such as firewalls to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your name, username and password information stored on our Site.
I understand statements on this site have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. I acknowledge essential oil products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. I understand pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any essential oil product.
I expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable law and if a portion of this release is help invalid, the balance shall remain in full force and effect. This release shall apply to my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and any other next of kin. I understand that EO Tools is relying on this release in agreeing to enter into this agreement.
I HAVE READ THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTIONS OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND BY CLICKING YOU AGREE TO THIS TERMS, FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Acceptance of terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Shipping: we offer free shipping on subscriptions to the United States and it's territories. If you are outside of the United States you will be charged shipping on the actual weight of the products and any duties or customs charges. We reserve the right to change this at anytime.
Refunds are offered on unused portion of memberships and prior to next billing date. We cannot refund an order once it has been billed or shipped
Exchanges are not allowed on subscription items.
Cancellation please contact us to cancel your subscription membership at email@example.com
If you have any questions about these terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us