This Make & Take Kit has 10 recipe sheets, 11 label sheets (110 labels), 10 table tents, 20 invitations and instruction sheet for holding workshops with up to 10 attendees!
“Essential Oil Perfumes make scents!”
Perfumes can be intoxicating, seductive, and evoke certain emotions or memories. However, there is a dark side to the perfume industry to which many are not aware. To protect trade secrets, commercial perfume manufacturers are permitted to withhold disclosing ingredients; many of which are potentially hazardous synthetic chemicals (mostly petrochemicals).
The Essential Perfumes Kit allows for a non-toxic, natural way to enjoy perfume blends using your own essential oils. An excellent tool for those wanting to showcase the fun and versatility of essential oils in a class format! Aromatherapeutic blends have both physical and mental benefits. 6 of the 10 recipe blends are unisex!
Recipes conform to the recommended standard dilution ratio of 3% for adults (according also to top aromatherapists in the world) for occasional or short term use.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget (read our Insider Tips blog here!) by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free rollerball to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Don't want to hold a class or want a small DIY version of this kit? Get our "Essential Perfumes" DIY!With 10 blends to choose from, there are a variety of aromas for everyone:
- Peace - an aquatic, earthly blend (unisex)
- Pure - green, fresh, citrus blend (unisex)
- Rebel - musky blend (unisex)
- Terra - woody, earthy blend (unisex)
- Strong - woody blend (unisex)
- Urban - soft, chic, citrusy blend (unisex)
- Bliss - a floral oriental blend
- Harmony - fruit & citrus blend
- Love - a floral, rosey blend
- Secret - a soft, powdery floral blend (doTERRA Whisper hack)
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations (not mailable postcards)
- 11 Clear Waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 10 designs (for smooth 10 ml size Rollerball Bottles) = 110 labels!! May 2016 Update - Bolder & More Vibrant Colors!
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Rollerball Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 10 ml Clear (recommended) Rollerball bottles
- Essential Oils - Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, Lime, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Fir, Ylang Ylang
- Dispensing tools - Mini Funnels
- Carrier Oil or 151 Proof Vodka (read more)
This video was recorded LIVE on June 30, 2016 on our Facebook page.