Essential oils can hold the key to calming kids before presentations, energizing students on Monday morning and assisting with memory and recollection during tests. Education is power!
This DIY Kit has 1 recipe tear sheet, 10 lid stickers and 12 amber 1/4 drams for you to make your own!
There are 3 recipes on front and 10 "diffuser bomb" recipes blends on the back of the tear sheet - all ideal for an educational environment.
- Link for teachers to download FREE lesson plans ideal for teaching students about their olfactory system and how it can effect mood!
- Various ways essential oils can assist in the classroom
- Natural Recipes informs reader about why natural ingredients and essential oils are a better choice than commonly used commercial cleaning products
- 3 ideal recipes for an educational setting: Germs Away Surface Spray, Foaming Hand Wash, Hand Sanitizer
- Aromatherapy Play Dough - this is an exceptional sensory activity for kids of all ages!
- 10 "Diffuser Bomb" recipe blends
- ANXIOUS - diffuse during public speaking and tests!
- ENERGIZE - start the day with some zing!
- SINUS SUPPORT - everyone stuffed up?
- FOCUS - great for getting kids back on track
- SPRING - everyone's sneezy, dopey and sleepy
- MEMORY - diffuse when learning and then again for the exam!
- CALM + FOCUSED - soothing, calming and focused students
- CLEANSING - diffuse before the kids return from recess or PE
- EXTERNAL THREATS - before "the gunk" starts going around school
- SOOTHE - for diffusing in the principal's office, counselor's office or pre-exams
Use with your own brand of oils!
- Instructional tear sheet with recipe blends
- 1 strip of all 10 lid sticker designs
- 12 Amber Glass 1/4 drams
- Essential Oils - Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Cilantro, Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fir (White or Balsam), Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Don't forget matching "Classroom Essentials" lid stickers!