This Make & Take Kit has 10 recipe sheets, 11 label sheets (132 labels), 12 table tents, instruction sheet and link to downloadable invites for holding workshops with up to 10 attendees!
“It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!
There is no doubt that certain smells remind you of the holidays… spiced apple cider, peppermint, and pine trees! You’ll want several of these festive room sprays to keep on hand in bathrooms, guest rooms, your bedroom and nearby; especially when entertaining to spread holiday cheer and make your place smell like Christmas!
Many products are available on the market that help with home fragrance. However, many of the scented candles, plug-ins and other odor masking spray products can be toxic and harmful to your health due to the chemicals and artificial scents. Save money, reduce the chemical load in your home and have fun making your own holiday air fresheners out of essential oils! Made with several beneficial ingredients, these natural air fresheners will be sure to provide the perfect holiday scent while keeping your home smelling lovely for the holidays and chemical-free.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget (read our Insider Tips blog here!) by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free spray bottle to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Don't want to hold a class or want a small DIY version of this kit? Get our "12 Sprays of Christmas" DIY
Make & Take 1 or all 12 Spray Recipes including:
- Gifts of the Magi - A warm, clean, spicy, woodsy blend of Frankincense, Myrrh and Sandalwood
- Dashing through the Pines - A light, herbal & pine tree blend of Fir, Cypress and Cedarwood
- Peppermint Stick - Sharp, cool Peppermint made of Fir, Orange and Peppermint
- Merry & Bright - True essence of the holidays in a bottle! Blend of Clove, Cinnamon, Orange and Cardamom
- Warm Winter Chai - A woody, spicy blend reminiscent of Chai Tea made of Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, Black Pepper and Cinnamon
- Carols by the Fire - Soothing, fresh, warm & woodsy — bring out the chestnuts! Blend of Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Myrrh and Cypress
- Gingerbread Cookies - Just like grandma used to bake! Blend of Ginger, Clove and Cinnamon
- Tannenbaum Forest - Reminiscent of an earthy, woody, pine forest covered in snow blend of Fir, Grapefruit and Frankincense
- Christmas Potpourri - Refreshing hints of cool Cinnamon, Fir, Clove Rosemary and Orange
- Spiced Hot Cider - Warm & spicy delight blend of Cinnamon, Orange and Clove
- Holy Nativity - Cool, fresh pine with a hint of cinnamon blend of Fir, Orange and Cassia
- Vanilla Spice - Warm vanilla & spicy cinnamon blend made with Cinnamon and Invigorating Blend or Vanilla & Orange
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 11 Waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 12 designs (for 2 oz Spray Bottles) = 132 labels!!
- 12 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Spray Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 oz Spray bottles
- Essential Oils - Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cassia, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Myrrh, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Fir (white, siberian or balsam), Orange, Vanilla or Invigorating Blend
- Dispensing tools - Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels