“Essential Enchantments: Concoctions for your kids”
The Progeny's Potions Make & Take Workshop Kit is a fun "fairy tale" Workshop targeted for kids 3 months to 12 years old.
With recipes developed by Certified Aromatherapist, Aimee Budd, you can provide safe rollerball blends designed with specific recipes adapted for: 3-24 months, 2-6 years and 6-12 years. Recipes listed all fall within the safe .5 - 2% dilution ratios as recommended by top Certified Aromatherapists throughout the world.
Who could forget about the kids?!? While adult attendees sample, learn and whip up rollerball blends with beneficial essential oils, kids can color our included fairy tale themed pages!
CREATIVE IDEAS FOR USING THE KIT
- If you're not holding a class and want a small version to make for yourself, consider purchasing a small DIY Kit that includes a recipe sheet, label sheet and the bottles you need to make all the blends.
- Make a spray version of the kit using the 2 oz Fine Mist Spray Bottles and Progeny’s Potions Labels. Simply add essential oils to spray bottle then add 1/4 C distilled water in the bottle.
- Make up mini rollerballs by using the recipes and putting them in small travel-sized rollerball bottles. Top with matching “Progeny’s Potions” Lid Stickers.
CREATIVE CLASS IDEAS
- Towards the end of your teaching segment on essential oils, offer those that are purchasing an enrollment kit one free recipe of their choice.
- Kids can color their Progeny's Fun Page while adults learn about the oils.
- When inviting guests, entice them and their children to dress up in their favorite fairy-tale or medieval costume! Give prizes for best adult and child costumes!
- Setup a different class each week and charge accordingly. EX: Week 1 you ONLY do “Nose Concoction” recipe. Determine your rate for that speciﬁc recipe and let people know ahead of time what you’ll be making and the cost. Week 2 is “Dream Spell”, etc. You can also offer those that enroll get one free.
- Host a themed “Back to School” or "Halloween" event or invite a certain demographic when using this kit, such as: new moms, parents, grandparents and child care providers!
- Gift a kit to your downline to encourage them to host a class!
- Make up the entire kit and offer it as a free incentive with a large enrollment kit purchase!
- Give your child the benefits all day long! Simply remove the rollerball and using a pipette, add a few drops of the blend to your child’s wearable diffuser jewelry so they can enjoy the benefits wherever they go!
- While the adults whip up the blends, kids can make wearable clay jewelry that they can add their oils to and then enjoy the benefits of throughout the day!
- Buy Bulk - even better, buy when they are on sale!
- Subscribe to our enewsletter (at the bottom of each page) so you can buy items - including kits - when they're on sale!
- Reuse pipettes and funnels! Simply mix vinegar and water together and let them sit for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Buy your oils when they are on sale or when they are the POM and stock up!
- Once you have the Kit, you can save money by purchasing the labels, recipes and invites separately rather than purchasing the entire Kit again.
- Photocopy the Recipe Sheet as needed!
ANY interaction you have with people new to essential oils, it is your duty to share the benefits as well as proper safety precautions to ensure they have a positive experience with essential oils. Just because they are natural doesn't mean they are safe! ALWAYS promote research PRIOR to using any essential oils.
DOWNLOAD FREE TOOLS FOR YOUR EVENT!
Hosting a "Progeny's Potions" Make & Take Class? We're here to help you have a successful class! We have tips, event description, powerpoint presentation, images, supporting link resources and much more!