How to use the Lip Balm Filling Tray
The Lip Balm Filling Tray makes filling lip balm tubes fast, easy and professional looking with very little cleanup.
- Put on sanitary gloves.
- Turn the filling tray upside down on a clean surface.
- Remove lids from lip balm tubes and insert into filling tray
- Fill remaining empty spots with lip balm tubes inserted from the top to prevent seepage onto table
- Make mixture according to directions on recipe.
- Pour heated liquid lip balm mixture into tubes until they are full.
- Allow to cool. Scrape hardened mixture off top with a spatula to remove. You can scrape this back into your double boiler and reheat and add to other balms or save in a bag for next time.
- Remove tube and use spatula to scrape and level off any that is above top of tube. Use gloved finger to smooth top.
- Wipe any mixture that may have gotten out outside of tube.
- Adhere label and apply cap. Viola! Done!