We love essential oils! What we love even more and have a true passion for, is creating tools that help others use their essential oils in a variety of ways. We do this by creating kits and accessories that allow individual users and business builders to explore and harness the myriad possibilities that exist within essential oils.
So, onto the reasons we rock at what we do:
- Proper Dilution Ratios are used throughout all our essential oil Make & Take Workshop Kits, Recipes, Tear Sheet Pads and DIY Kits. We follow proper dilution ratios in all our recipes according to leading Certified Aromatherapists throughout the world so you're not risking safety. [Read more]
- Safety: Don't risk sensitization, phototoxicity or other reactions by using excessive amounts of oils. A little bit goes a long way and it's best to err on the side of caution. [Read more]
- Affordability: Besides our kits being $5 less than our competitors, our recipes don't call for crazy amounts of essential oils. For example, our adult wellness ("Essentially Well") recipe blends call for a max of 6 drops per recipe. This equals an approximate cost of $6.90 to make all 10 blends; when our competitors kit costs over $33! Now imagine supplying oils for 10 guests to make all 10 blends - you'd be out over $330! Simply put: it's cost prohibitive to expect hosts or oil users to provide 30 or more drops PER RECIPE to guests. That adds up fast and depletes your essential oil supply unnecessarily.
- Waterproof, Smudgeproof and Forgiving labels: it doesn't matter if oil gets on these labels! Simply wipe it off and your label will still look brand new. Our oils have a special coating that protects the printing from smudging or running. Also, if you put the label on crooked, simply peel it off and reapply.
- Well-Researched: we love researching and learning about oils and pass along that knowledge through our recipes, instructions and lots of free information. No Pinterest recipes here!
Freebies! No one else gives you so many tools for your Make & Take classes! Powerpoint presentations, class descriptions, DIY invitations, product photos, supplemental handouts and much more... for free!
- Professional Collaborations: for the Fido & Felix and Horse products we worked with Janet Roark, DVM - an EO user and Veterinarian. For our Rollerball Mentality, Essentially Well, Skin, Body Balms and Progeny's Potions, we worked with Certified Aromatherapist & Reflexologist, Aimee Budd. For our Mood Management & Soul Blend, we worked with Dr. Susan Lawton.
- Award-Winning Designer: Michelle Crossley has taught college design, and won several design awards. Often, our designs are confused with top essential oil companies!
- Brand Neutral: use your brand of oils with our kits! No matter what essential oil brand you use, you can use our kits.
- Variety: we have a variety of kits that appeal to a wide demographic. Some are Make & Take Kits (for those holding multi-person events that includes multiple label sheets, recipe sheets, etc) and some available in DIY Kits (for those do-it-yourselfers that want their own personal kit that includes 1 label sheet, 1 recipe sheet and bottles)
- Body Balms - 9 great commonly used balm recipes at 1-3% dilution
- Essential Perfumes - natural fragrances with 6 unisex blends utilizing a 3% dilution
- Essentially Well - adult wellness with reflexology utilizing a 3% dilution
- Fido & Felix - dog & cat spray kit
- Green & Clean - spray blends for household cleaning
- Horse - Horse Spray Kit
- Kissable Me - lip balm kit with 6 delicious flavors
- Mood Management - create your own unique "Soul Blend" at a 3% dilution
- Progeny's Potions - our kids wellness kit for age 3 months - 12 years utilizing 0.5 - 2% dilution ratios based upon age
- Road Trip Travel Kit - portable emergency first aid travel kit at 0.5-3% dilution
- Rollerball Mentality - mood management kit for adults at a 2% dilution
- Skin - 10 individualized rollerball blends suited to your skin type and needs at a 3% dilution
- 12 Sprays of Christmas - natural, non-toxic room fragrance sprays