"Essential Wellness for Baby"
You'll love the fun "Noah's Ark" themed Baby Bottles Make & Take Workshop Kit targeted for babies 3-24 months age.
You can rest-assured using these gentle recipes developed by Vivien Garside & Dr. Robin Fawcett. Dr. Fawcett is an American GP practicing in the UK. She has an MD from Duke University and an MA in History of Medicine from University College, London. Her clinical interests are preventative and integrative medicine and child well-being. Recently she was selected by TEDx to discuss the National Healthcare System in the UK.
CREATIVE IDEAS FOR USING THE KIT
- If you're not holding a class and want a small version to make for yourself, consider purchasing a small DIY Kit that includes a recipe sheet, label sheet and the bottles you need to make all the blends.
- Make a spray version of the kit using 2 oz Fine Mist Spray Bottles and “Baby Bottles” Labels. Simply add essential oils to spray bottle then top with distilled water.
- Make up mini rollerballs by making up the blends in a 30 ml bottle, shake then pour into small travel-size 2 ml rollerball bottles. Top with matching “Baby Bottles” Lid Stickers.
- Make up an entire set and include the recipe sheet and “Baby Essentials” Booklet in a gift basket for a natural baby shower gift.
CREATIVE CLASS IDEAS
- Towards the end of your teaching segment on essential oils, offer those that are purchasing an enrollment kit one free recipe of their choice.
- Host a themed “Expectant & New Moms” class or invite a certain demographic when using this kit, such as: expectant moms, new parents, grandparents and child care providers.
- Gift a kit to your downline to encourage them to host a class!
- Make up the entire kit and offer it as a free incentive with a large enrollment kit purchase!
- Buy Bulk - even better, buy when they are on sale!
- Subscribe to our enewsletter (at the bottom of each page) so you can buy items - including kits - when they're on sale!
- Reuse pipettes and funnels! Simply mix vinegar and water together and let them sit for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Buy your oils when they are on sale or when they are the POM and stock up!
- Once you have the Kit, you can save money by purchasing the labels, recipes and invites separately rather than purchasing the entire Kit again.