“Designed to Keep you Rolling!”
The Rollerball Mentality Make & Take Kit addresses a variety of mood management items associated with everyday life. An excellent tool for hosting a "Mood Management" Class!
Here are some great tips from us and others on how to have a successful class and great guest experience!
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!
"I created a spray bottle of the "Study Session" using a 2 oz spray bottle with distilled water. My son uses it each morning before school by simply spraying it on his shirt and wrists. He loves it!"
"I purchased the kit, made them all up and have them sitting out during my class - they look beautiful! At the end of the class, I offer their choice of 3 as an incentive freebie to enroll! It's a huge hit!"
CREATIVE IDEAS FOR USING THE KIT
- If you're not holding a class and want a small version to make for yourself, consider purchasing a small DIY Kit that includes a recipe sheet, label sheet and the bottles you need to make all the blends.
- Make up mini rollerballs by using the recipes and putting them in small travel-sized rollerball bottles. Top with matching “Rollerball Mentality” Lid Stickers.
CREATIVE CLASS IDEAS
- Towards the end of your teaching segment on essential oils, offer those that are purchasing an enrollment kit one free recipe of their choice.
- Setup a different class each week and charge accordingly. EX: Week 1 you ONLY do “Singing the Blues” recipe. Determine your rate for that speciﬁc recipe and let people know ahead of time what you’ll be making and the cost. Week 2 is “Anger Management”, etc. You can also offer those that enroll get one free.
- Use the “Mood Management Using Essential Oils” Tear Sheet that comes with 25 sheets chock full of information as a handout for your class.
- Gift a kit to your downline to encourage them to host a class!
- Make up the entire kit and offer it as a free incentive with a large enrollment kit purchase!
- Buy Bulk - even better, buy when they are on sale!
- Subscribe to our enewsletter (at the bottom of each page) so you can buy items - including kits - when they're on sale!
- Reuse pipettes and funnels! Simply mix vinegar and water together and let them sit for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Buy your oils when they are on sale or when they are the POM and stock up!
- Once you have the Kit, you can save money by purchasing the labels, recipes and invites separately rather than purchasing the entire Kit again.
ANY interaction you have with people new to essential oils, it is your duty to share the benefits as well as proper safety precautions to ensure they have a positive experience with essential oils. Just because they are natural doesn't mean they are safe! ALWAYS promote research PRIOR to using any essential oils.
DOWNLOAD FREE ITEMS FOR YOUR EVENT!
Hosting a "Rollerball Mentality"Make & Take Class? We're here to help you have a successful class! We have tips, event description, powerpoint presentation, images, supporting link resources and much more!